Terms and Conditions
1. A valid Ticket must be produced to get into an Event. Removing any part of, altering or defacing the Ticket may invalidate Your Ticket.
2. It is Your responsibility to check Your Tickets as if you have made a mistake they cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact us immediately if there is a mistake.
3. We will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. We will not issue duplicate tickets, If a ticket is lost, stolen or destroyed a new ticket would have to be purchased.
4. Where reasonably necessary, We reserve the right to change the event venue or to make alterations to the published Event programme.
5. The venue of our event will always vary and we are not obliged to hold events on a rooftop unless clearly stated in the venue details.
6 .Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at your own risk. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to the refund as set forth in Section 7.
7. Neither We nor the Venue nor the Promoter will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of Your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of Our negligence or that of the Venue or the Promoter or other breach of statutory duty.
8. It is Your responsibility to ascertain whether an Event has been cancelled or re-scheduled and the date and time of any re-scheduled Event. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, We will use Our reasonable endeavours to notify You using the details You provided Us with at the time of ordering. We do not guarantee that You will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
9. We and/or the management of the Venue reserve the right to refuse Ticket holders admission to the Venue in reasonable circumstances including for health and safety, licensing reasons or where a Ticket is void.
10. We and/or the management of the Venue also reserves the right to request that Ticket holders leave the Venue at any point on reasonable grounds and may take any appropriate action to enforce this right.